Wednesday, July 19, 2006

First Week

Photo from my dinner table.



After a delightful weekend of outdoor music and sweet repast with my beloved, I began my adventure in X-ray school. The morning began like most beginnings feeling of butterflys, transportation woes, getting lost on the campus, plagued my first day. I have to say, I'm not in love with the campus: a little cold and little large for my taste.


But I do like my class; I've struck up, and been struck up in conversation. Mostly it's revolves around the usual questions: how'd you get here ect. I do like the people. They seem a lively and inquisitive group.


We started very typically enough, with a review of school and program policies. It has to be done. The instructor starts by saying something about expectations and resources and talk about the ramifications of teaching. It's called house keeping and it needs to done.


For the past three days I've been immeshed in the class called, Introduction to Radiologic Technology. I guess it's been going fine. I feel like I've been through it all ready. I try not to let on that I feel that way. The instructor asked, “What is influenced by source to image distance?” I said, “It's involved in the inverse square law.” The instructor scolded me, “You're not supposed to know that yet.” The correct answer is – divergence.


One thing I do like is how leisurely this start seems. Just the one introduction class for the first week.

1 Comments:

At 7:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home