Saturday, July 22, 2006

In anticipation of Monday

I expect what I feel now is beginner's jitters. I'm excited, and since so much of my life during the last 27 months has been spent in anticipation for the start of the program, I find I'm looking forward to Monday. Next week will start the two classes that will prepare me for the clinical that starts late August: Positioning & Related Anatomy and Nursing Procedures.


The director of the program told us on Monday July 17 that we could expect to do chest and upper extremities by the end of Summer quarter. Most of us sat in stunned silence. “Frightening prospect isn't it,” he said. We mutually agreed.


But that's just one reason I feel this is the best program. I don't think you can find that many programs in the nation that have you doing procedures the first quarter of the 23 month tour. Wow.

2 Comments:

At 3:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home