Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Acute Abdomen

We've been working on the Acute Abdomen series this week. It started Monday with the positioning lecture and lab. I've had to work very hard.


I find the didactic lessons provide the biggest challenge. I'm a kinesthetic learner. I do well when I can learn experientially. Naturally I do well in labs then. I've been focusing in on the practical and written exams we have next Monday.


I pretty much have nailed the acute abdominal series: PA CXR, AP Upright abdominal, and supine abdomen. They're basic projections but I love 'em! Today I reviewed the anatomy of the bony thorax and the abdomen. Bring on clinical!


I've been hammering out the beginnings a study buddies. I study with a couple of fellow RT students in the cafeteria. We worked on anatomy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home