Thursday, November 16, 2006

That Boy's Allright.

I know it's been a while since my last post. Things have been moving a fast pace. I've been trying to work during the program and while it's doable, it's not that fun.

I had a practical exam on Monday on shoulders and the lower extremities. I seemed to do well on it. I was shown a radiograph. And it was my job to say which exam it was. I then did my best to demonstrate my ability to position each of them. I did a grashey, bilateral ac joints and medial oblique foot. I also was told to identify anatomy from a radiograph. I breezed through that portion.

Lately I've been doing clinical in the ortho department at my placement hospital. What a blast! Ortho really is a fantastic place for beginning students because all the exams are requests for the extremities. I was able to get ten comps during my brief time there. The minimum for the quarter is four.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home