Monday, September 11, 2006

One-Week Summer Vacation

My one-week vacation has begun today. I appreciate that we only have a week off; it keeps what we learned over the summer from running out our ears like juice from a squeezer. Anyway, I'm not sure what I'm gonna do with myself. Some of you know that I'm an artist. Perhaps it time to create.


Fall quarter starts next Monday, September 18.


Yesterday, I picked up the book I'll need for my techniques class, RADIOLOGIC SCIENCE FOR TECHNOLOGISTS by BUSHONG.


By the way, I got a 3.88 GPA for Summer quarter.


1 Comments:

At 12:02 PM, Blogger Dustin said...

You'll find that the Bushong book is great. He has a great way of explaining complex topics in simple terms. Plus is little illustrations really helped me, since I'm a visual learner. Unfortunately we primarily used another book for Rad Science class which wasnt nearly as good as the Bushong book. Oh well, at least I passed the class with a good grade.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home