Friday, April 06, 2007

Winter quarter Wrap Up


Abstract: Winter quarter ends in a blaze comp collecting fury, sort of...

Mood: Silly, slightly guilty

What went well: I gained confidence in most areas. I found new confidence in standard radiography.

What needs work: My selection of techniques to limit patient exposure.

Elucidation: Has this blog faded? No, at least not intentionally. I've very busy with school. I became ill with some brand of flu. My computer died. Getting sick the last two weeks of the semester will adverely affect your GPA.

In any case, Winter was a process. I burned out because of lack of sleep. I'm doing okay now.

A process because I began to see my self as tech. I built on knowledge of techniques and postioning.

Goals for Spring Quater:
Work harder; rest more
Become more proactive: go into new experiences with the intent to participate fully
Act with more confidence

1 Comments:

At 8:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Glad you've recouped and are blogging again!! I've missed reading about your experiences!

Hopeful Student
Atlanta

 

Post a Comment

<< Home